A Snowflake's Guide To Christmas
Christmas is an ethical and political minefield. Luckily, this survival guide contains valuable advice on how to navigate the hazards of the holiday season.
Learn how to...
* launch a scathing dinner table takedown on your woefully unwoke relatives
* craft your own sustainable decorations that bring festive cheer without compromising the 2050 Paris Agreement
* splurge on Black Friday without propping up the neoliberal capitalist agenda
* build a body-positive snowperson that isn't a straight white male for once
* skilfully avoid eating meat or dairy without it becoming a whole thing you have to justify for an hour.
Whether it's a stocking filler for a left-leaning loved one, or a Secret Santa gift for a painfully earnest colleague, A Snowflake's Guide to Christmas is the perfect gift for anyone with a bleeding heart (and a sense of humour) this holiday season.
- Depth : 26.50 cm
- Height : 2.00 cm
- Width : 18.00 cm
<li>Written by author and comedian Dave Skinner, the genius behind Why Steve Was Late, a perennial Christmas bestseller.</li><li>Dinky small-format hardback, with quirky illustrations and pictures. Think Bedtime Stories for Worried Liberals meets Woke: A Guide to Social Justice meets The Ladybird Book of the Hipster.</li>
Not found what you’re looking for?
call +44 1133 955 595